Wednesday, May 27, 2015

a Collaboration



I often take test shots and keep sakes in between shoots and clothing/location changes.


Back in March my good friend Heather came to me with an amazing idea that I just had to help make a reality for her. She's been on the blog via this and this event, but I know her as the make up guru who taught me everything I know!

Ally was obviously the first choice to play the part of model and was stunning as usual. We spent the day outside listening to music and goofing in between wardrobe changes. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that Heather made that incredible wig! There really isn't anything better then working with friends.

Heather now does make up independently based out of Dallas and is available for booking. She was trained at the MAKE UP FOR EVER SCHOOL in Paris and is seriously the best there is. I feel so comfortable doing my make up on a day to day basis thanks to Heathers teachings. You can find her amazing work on Facebook!

Now for the good stuff...


















No comments:

Post a Comment