Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, Make Up For Ever!

Last Saturday I got the chance to shoot at Make Up For Ever Northpark 1 year anniversary/Aqua event hosted by Sally and Molly from A Piece Of Toast blog. It was extremely fun and the turn out was amazing! I took tons of pictures, got my face done up and chow'd down on some incredible cupcakes.

Events seem to be my theme as of lately, I don't mind a bit! I am missing doing portrait quite bit. I'll definitely be picking up the pace pretty soon in that category and doing some collaborations in the near future. Until then, here's some of the pictures from the event! I wish I could share them all but man, I that would overwhelming. 













The beautiful and very sweet Sally and Molly! 














Thanks so much Make Up For Ever crew for inviting me out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment