Thursday, May 2, 2013

Make Up For Ever

In March I did some before and after shoots for the Make Up For Ever store in Dallas. My good friend, Heather (who is assistant manager there) went to the Make Up For Ever school in Paris. Needless to say, I'm totally jealous I'm pretty clueless about make up as it is. Well besides eyeliner, mascara and eyebrow pencil and even there...I'm iffy to be honest. Most days I don't even wear make up and when I say most days, I mean I'll go a week and half without putting on a stick of it. But hey, I'm trying and that's all I can do.

The main shooting I did there was on a sweet girl named Brettlyn who came in to get her make up done for her birthday! She was awesome and Heather is a pro so she got did up really nice. The pictures I took were mostly of the process. I had so much fun doing this and I can't wait to shoot for them again in a few weeks.
















No comments:

Post a Comment