Monday, January 26, 2015

In An Instant















I never really did an "end of 2014" post and we're almost done with January. I just got back from a brief vacation and I feel finally ready to start (and finish) all the projects I have twirling around in my mind. 

These are some of the polaroids I've taken over the last few weeks 2014. I'm getting back into the swing of instant photos, my first true love. I look up to so many artist like  Lou Noble and Autumn De Wilde; I've been following their work since my prime Tumblr and Flickr infatuations. Lou's polaroid portraits really sparked something in me when I was about 18 and I've been in love ever since. Also, I've been working in my 35mm camera into shoots as well. Although my DSLR will always be number one for many obviously reasons, I do still love shooting film whenever I can.

P.S. plus shooting more video because that's just a fun extra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment