Friday, October 18, 2013

Travels

I recently went on a 10 day road trip hopping through about 12 states with my family sans Reggie.  I'd never really left Texas (besides going to Oklahoma in the Spring), so this was incredibly exciting for me. Honestly, I took way more pictures on my Instax then I did on my dSLR, but I got a few favorites of the beach and the mountains we drove through.

I started out here at home and went through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio (our place of destination), Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina (second place of destination), South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

My favorite part was the mountains in the mornings in Virginia, the incredibly beautiful beach in North Carolina and pretty much everything about Tennessee. I'm definitely thinking about moving there one day if I convince Reg.







And my nieces and I were pretty much best friends the entire trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment