Saturday, June 1, 2013

Something New (part 1)

It's been beyond busy around here. I've been at work a lot (more about that later) but I've been dying to do a real one on one shoot. Of course, who better then Allyson.

We did two shoots on Tuesday; one in the afternoon and the other in the evening. It's been a few months since I've been super excited and proud of a shoot like this. Actually probably since I did two shoots with Kat. Maybe two is my lucky shooting number. 

Anyways, we scouted some new locations and let me tell ya we were successful! This first set is a little more grunge. It helped that we had a small (and very innocent) run in with a nosey cop. It made it just that much more hardcore. 


I guess you've noticed the length that Ally's at right now. She's only been growing out for about a month! It's so weird to think she had a little buzz cut for over a year with how fast it's been growing. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment