Sunday, December 16, 2012

Technical Difficulties

Having some serious uploading problems with blogspot because I'm using waaay too much space with email and picasa (yeah, haven't got around to actually buying an editing software.) So a very brief hiatus until I get my situation sorted.

In the next few days I'll have a shoot with one of the best people I know, Kat. She's back for Christmas from Wyoming! But for now I'll leave you with a peek of a shoot with Allyson I did at the beginning of the month.


2 comments:

  1. Love this picture, what a fun photoshoot! And I've been hearing a lot of people having trouble with overload of photos. I think a lot of it has to do with uploading pictures directly from picasa?
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. I work two jobs right now so I haven't had much time to fix that problem...or just delete pictures from picasa.

      Delete