Tuesday, December 25, 2012

And May All Your Christmas' Be White




I felt like I was in a daze all day because I became a bride to be in the middle of the night! That's right, Reggie asked me to marry him and I obviously said yes. Well, I didn't really say yes, I more like screamed and ran around my apartment enthusiastically. We spent a lot of time with family and I think my phone almost blew up from texts and facebook likes (by the way, thank you all so much!) Reg and I are over the moon right now. We are already making wedding plans!

Besides that, it snowed all day long which is a rare thing even in here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I take that as a sign of good luck!

I hope you all have had an amazing Christmas. Bring on the new yeeeeear!

my smiling sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment