Sunday, October 21, 2012

to happiness in October

This has been the busiest month in...a not so long time. It's been a whirlwind starting up my new job, spending very limited time with Reggie and of course, getting the worse cold of my life that has lasted almost a whole week (on top of getting Reggie sick, go figure).

Since we were both feeling a little bit better and we hadn't seen our friends in while, we had a cook out and it was beyond awesome. It was really nice hanging out with everyone and I pretty much love hosting parties/get togethers. I had to leave early because I was scheduled to work but I heard the rest of the evening was just as fun.

Obviously being around all those people I had to snap some pictures, duh. I was actually double fisting my canon in one hand and my Instax wide in the other. Maybe I was a little too excited.
















No comments:

Post a Comment