Friday, May 18, 2012

LITTLE HERE + THERE: Kat Cordes






haha sorry Kat, I had to use this one.


I was lucky enough to hang out with my good and adorable friend Kat this week! We had an old fashion girly sleepover that included pizza, fountain Dr. Peppers, lots of chatting and Coraline. She just got back from her semester in London and yes, I am very jealous. Basically the whole the time I made dish about everything but really I just wanted to hear the fooooood. Not only did she go to London but got to take trips to Italy, Paris and a few other places that are slipping my mind right now.

Honestly, I'll be so sad when she has to go back to Wyoming when the summer is over (where she usually attends school for acting! How cool is that?) But the summer is young and I'm sure I'll have plenty of Kitty Kat time in the very near future...maybe today even? ;)

P.S. did I mention she's adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment