Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back in Full Force

For February beings the shortest month of the year it was definitely one of the busiest and hardest to get through in my opinion. 

I've been having such a hard time in my photographic and personal life. I've found myself in a deep slump that I wasn't sure I could get out of. You know, the feeling when you're at some sort of crossroads and you can't help but to doubt what you're doing? This happens to me more often then it should but I felt more serious about "quitting" altogether. I talked it out, thought about it, slept on it and ran into the conclusion that this is what I love doing. I've never doubted it before but I can't really see myself picking a profession that fits me quite as well as this. Although I'm sure not going to school this semester has something to do with the lack of confidence I've been having...

Either way, perusing photography is MY dream and it always has been. I have no intentions on stopping anymore after years of pushing and pulling. I'm moving forward in the right direction. I know I have the eye and the talent, now that the motivation is there I can see myself going places.

I have a brief trip Austin in about 2 weeks! Being home is always a really inspiring experience. I will be documenting those days in any and every way I can. I'm excited to try somethings out, experiment on new people and kind of make myself more vulnerable again. Plus, the warm weather is coming back which is exciting enough for me!

The future finally seems bright again. I no longer feel the need to float around the universe wondering where I'm going and where I belong anymore.

(p.s. I opened up a shop selling my not-so-used clothes here. I'm saving all the money I can for a new camera because it's definitely time to upgrade!)

No comments:

Post a Comment