Monday, February 6, 2012

LITTLE HERE + THERE: Party Edition
















It's rare opportunity when I get to snap pictures at any social event but when the event is happening at YOUR home, you really have no excuses. I decided that we should have a birthday bash for my boy's 25th year on earth! All of his friends showed up...plus some. We made a bunch of pizzas, played RockBand (loudly) all night long, drank and just had a really great time. Reggie even thanked me the next day saying that's the most fun he's had a birthday party of his in a really long time. Of course, I was thrilled to hear that! I should go into the party planning business...

2 comments:

  1. super cute! loves ittt :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! the pictures didn't due it justice. we had a lot of fun!

      Delete