Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Zippity Zoo Da Day

The month of August was a long and busy one. Honestly this is the first day that I've fully been able to do things at my own pace and actually have the energy to do it...for now. So don't worry blog, you haven't been forgotten but just put on the back burner until now.

I did however make some time to see Kat and her friend Quinn last month. It was Quinn's first Texas experience (whaat!) so Kat made sure it was extra jam packed with everything we love down here. I even made Quinn fresh salsa to take home! Man, Wyoming you don't know what you're missing.

I had a day off to go to the Zoo and Fort Worth Water Garden's. I honestly had never been to the Zoo before so I didn't even bring my camera in because I really wanted to enjoy my time there. I did how ever take some videos on my phone of the occasion! I hope you enjoy the compilation.

Fort Worth Zoo from Jade Wright on Vimeo .



but yes, there were pictures taken. I can't go to the Water Garden's without bringing my camera...and I mean it's Kat. (click through for better quality)






















No comments:

Post a Comment