Tuesday, July 9, 2013

She Feels like Home

Kat came back to Texas for a couple days after a month in France before she headed back to Wyoming. Obviously I'm incredibly envious of her adventures as always, but I find myself lucky that she squeezes me in to grace me with presence and many stories of her life the past 4 months (I haven't seen her since spring break). We did get talking about what her future plans might be after graduation next spring. No matter where she goes, she'll do great and I'll always look forward to hearing about her adventures.

Every time I take pictures of Kat she's always a little different but always sort of the same. Kind of like visiting the home you grew up in. Always happy, always familiar. Her personality is like a cool breeze on a hot day. I miss it so much...especially today.


















No comments:

Post a Comment