Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Aquamarine!

I just want to say these shoots are becoming more fun and adventurous every time! I can definitely see us stretching our limits soon; we're starting to run out of place in Arlington to shoot but I still got some tricks up my sleeve.

Well, you know new week, new hair for my friend Allyson. She texted me the other night with her new hair color (a minty blue) and I was ecstatic! I almost love it more then the purple....almost. And that shirt? Well it  pretty much sums her up.

oh and Reggie got me an Instax wide for our anniversary. I'm still figuring it out but I'm so in love (this one turned out especially gorgeous!) I'm working on buying a scanner for all my polaroid and instax photos but taking them with my phone will have to do for now. 

















2 comments:

  1. Hey, I really love these photographs! Awsome!!! And I adore this wonderful haircut and colour! Superb work! Maybe I will be in your area in October/November for some gigs. I'm on promo-tour for my brand new country music album!
    Take care and keep up the good work
    Don

    ReplyDelete