Saturday, November 12, 2011

Over Exposed

I am updating for Austin! Obviously one of my favorite places to be. Anyways, it was Audrey's 20th birthday on Thursday so I made an impromptu trip on Wednesday night. Of course, I had other things on my mind, mainly my final project for my photo class. We joked around about doing something risque for it and we don't normally joke about something without being half serious. I'm so proud of Audrey for letting me take these! Honestly, I feel like we were both overcoming a lot with this shoot. We were both very vulnerable but I'm anticipating the outcome will be amazing. Most of what was done was shot on film for my class so those will take a while for me to develop and sort through but we took a couple test on my digital. So feast your eyes; she does look very beautiful.







No comments:

Post a Comment